Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 & Beyond at Snapdragon Cardigans...

I hope everyone is having a good 2012 so far! :-) 
The Ditchas are growing up so fast that it is hard to believe they are already almost 6 & 1/2 months old! Riley and brother Killian made their ring debuts in Glen Rose last weekend. No points for either one but they sure had fun in the ring and that is the important part. They also looked good doing it! :-) The ribbons and points will come later. Riley will be will handler Barb for the next few weeks going to shows around Houston and in Louisiana. I sure miss her when she's gone but I know she has to do it. Maybe one day, if I can find the time off from work, I will be able to try my hand at showing Little Ms Riley Poe myself.
Brother Rango in New Mexico will make his ring debut in Hobbs this month. He will also get to vacation at Penni's house while Johnny & Laura are away. I made Penni promise to send updated pictures!
The are some exciting things in store here at Snapdragon Cardigans! Updates will come as plans are finalized. Hopefully 2012 will turn out to be a great year! :-)

The girls relaxing on the sofa :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment