Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thumper is Looking for a Forever Home..

So, I have made the difficult decision to place Thumper in a new forever home. I had plans to include her in my program but have now decided to offer her to a performance/pet home. Thumper is an AKC Champion, is 2 years old, is house trained, knows basic obedience and some tricks, is current on vaccines and will be spayed before leaving for her new home. She is a very happy girl that is always willing to do what is asked of her! I think that she would do great in a home where she could pursue some type of performance work (herding, agility, rally, etc.) as she is very agile. Thumper gets along with other dogs and has been around cats but not on a regular basis. There are no children in my household but she does enjoy polite kids.
I really could go on and on about Thumper as she is a very fun girl! :-) If you are interested in adding her to your household please feel free to e-mail me at corgidoctor@gmail.com and tell me a little bit about yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment