Monday, July 23, 2012

Fudge/Mimi Smooshies Coming Soon...

Mimi at 4 weeks (just a hint of a baby bump)

 So it is official! The AI of the Fudgesicles took and Fudge/Mimi babies are expected the 20th/21st of August! The ultrasound on the 18th showed 5-6 puppies but a x-ray will be taken at 7-8 weeks to get a better count. :-)

For those of you new to the blog, my girl Mimi (CH Camelot's Out of the Blue) was bred to Fudge (CH Trudytales About Last Night ROMg). Fudge is a very handsome dog and he looked great moving at the Nationals this year! I cannot thank Elaine Collins enough for letting me use such a quality dog  for my Mimi! :-) Click on the link for a pedigree for this match up. These puppies should be very nice with lovely temperaments! There are still pet/performance spots available. If you are interested in adding one of these smooshies to your home please e-mail me at corgidoctor@gmail.com and tell me a little bit about yourself and what you are looking for.



Fudge (CH Trudytales About Last Night ROMg)

Smooshie Beans :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment