Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fudge/Mimi Smooshies Baking Right Along....

So, I took Mimi to work with me today for official x-rays to try and find out exactly how many puppies she might be carrying. The final consensus at the clinic was 6-7 puppies. She is definitely starting to bulge outwards instead of just sagging! I have actually been able to feel the babies move which is fascinating to me. Mimi is being such a trooper throughout this whole pregnancy and I am hoping for a quick and easy whelp with healthy mom and smooshies. 
The Fudge/Mimi smooshies should make their debut on the 20th or 21st, so stay tuned! :-) Also, there are still spots available for pet/performance homes. If you are interested, please contact me and I can send a puppy questionnaire via e-mail. Both parents have been health tested and have great temperaments, so the puppies should be healthy and super happy. :-) Colors expected are blue merle and black/white with tan or brindle points.



 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I have a Fudge son at home and I just love Fudge so I will be checking back here to see the puppies and how they grow. Good luck for the whelping!

    Regards from Taija, Helsinki, Finland
    http://k2ro.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete