Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ditto/Chase Puppies 4 Week Pictures

The smooshies turned 4 weeks old  yesterday! The time seems to be flying by and I remember when they were just little furry slugs. Now they are real dogs and getting more cute by the day! :-) If you are interested in adding one of these cuties to your house, you can fill out a puppy application on Penni's blog and she will forward it to me. There are still a few spots open.
Zoey

Zoey

Zoey

Yancey

Yancey

Wendell

Wendell

Wendell

Vance

Vance

Xanadu

Xanadu

Utopia


Utopia

Utopia

Topper

Topper

Stanley

Stanley

Riley

Riley

6 comments:

  1. Oh, they are adorable! I have one of the Chase x Scout puppies, Nick - so I always enjoy seeing what Chase puppies look like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much more puppy than "furry slug" now, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are entering the really FUN age! They are lookin' good, Lisa! I still really like Riley, but that Topper is also looking really really nice! Who are you liking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Riley's the prettiest :-)

    But I like striking dark brindles with lots of trim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Vance and Xanadu for brindles. I am not so much on lots of white on the head but that is just me. I have to admit Riley has kind of grown on me too. :-) I also like Yancey and Zoey for reds. It is so hard to choose! :-0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Start looking at length of upper arms--can't see them so well in these photos due to fingers . Also, just from the photo, it looks as tho Rily has better sweep of stifle in the rear than the other two brindles you mentioned--which I could change my mind about depending on future photos. I loved Wendell's little face! Just want to kiss them all!

    ReplyDelete