Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Topper 11 Week Stacked Pictures





This is Topper (a.k.a. Tater Tot). He is 11 weeks old in this photo.  His pedigree can be seen here.  His dad is the Chase ( Am/Can CH C-Myste Baledwr Pursuit of Happiness CD HSAs RN VC CGC TT) and his mom is Ditto (CH Coedwig’s Dejavu), a Carbon daughter.  Topper is DM clear (both parents were DNA tested clear).  Both parents are OFA certified for Hips and Elbows.  Chase’s health clearances are all on his website
I also have Topper's  fluffy brindle sister available to a performance or companion home. She is very smart and responsive. Photos of her can be found on previous blog posts. Please contact Penni or I if you are interested in either Topper or Xanadu.

2 comments:

  1. I must add: Tater Tot f/k/a Topper is SO ATHLETIC. This puppy will be able to leap tall buildings -- agility jumps will be a piece of cake for him. He is also sweet and happy with a never-ending wag. He is playing with his big sister Nola while G'Ma Inca looks on at the chaos in dismay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has already told be no, even before I asked. If not I would have snatched him up in a heartbeat. I can't wait to see who the lucky ones are who get this happy boy.
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete