Sunday, September 4, 2011

Utopia & Vance Go To Their New Homes

Utopia headed off to her new home with Michelle's mother in Maine on Saturday. The flight went smoothly and Michelle reports that Utopia seems to have settled in just fine.
I also said goodbye to Vance (Snapdragon Suddenly Last Summer) today. He is on a road trip to New Mexico with Johnny and Laura. He will get to grow up on a farm and be a fancy show dog! They were also considering agility for him in the future. It seems the skies the limit for Vance (name will most likely change)! :-)
So now, I guess I will enjoy the 3 remaining puppies at my house. Zoey has a home but she will be staying with me until October and Topper will be traveling with me to New Mexico in a week to stay with Penni until we can find a show home for him. Topper is red/white, DM clear through parentage (both Chase and Ditto are clear) and a fluff carrier (through DNA). He is very biddable and is a big lover!
Xanadu (fluffy brindle girl) is still available to a companion/performance home. I think she would do well in obedience or therapy work, as she is very attentive and willing to please. Surely, there are some fluff lovers out there!
Kyra (14 yrs old) shows Utopia around in Maine

Sleepy Boy Vance

Topper says "I was trying to sleep'! (10 weeks)

Ms Fluffer Nutter (Xanadu)

No comments:

Post a Comment